Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which guttervac

Walth93

Hey, I'm after getting a guttervac but with all products it's about branding and quality I don't want to be paying stupid prices just for the name so I thought I'd ask the people who have used them, which guttervac is best for it's money.

It'll be working on mostly residential housing 2 floors possibly 3 but still has the ability to work on possible industrial building gutters.

Thank you 

Hey, I'm after getting a guttervac but with all products it's about branding and quality I don't want to be paying stupid prices just for the name so I thought I'd ask the people who have used them, which guttervac is best for it's money.

It'll be working on mostly residential housing 2 floors possibly 3 but still has the ability to work on possible industrial building gutters.

Thank you 

We have a couple of gutter vacs the sky vac industrial is very good , but not the cheapest , we also have the Grippatank vac  that is also a very good vac but again it’s not cheap but you do get what you pay for . My recommendation would be get a vac with side entry , and carbon poles , there are a lot of cheap and nasty vacs out there , depending how much you are going to use it I would go for the Grippatank one I have to say that ime well impressed with mine it will do 4 storey stuff no problem, there’s no filters to replace you can just wash them out , it’s very quite and powerful it will lift big turfs out of the gutters with ease . 

Sky vac interceptor with key start, 8 poles & wireless camera is good imagine.

I have the sky vac commercial, great suction, but but if a pain to empty.

*but bit of a pain

Just had a look at the Inceptor wouldn't like to be pushing that about with 80kg of debris in the bin.

You can get more powerful a lot cheaper.

Thank you 
Get the Kiam 3600 watt package, @THL4KEL posted a link somewhere, and convert it to a side entry.  

I have an 1800wt shop vac from gutter cleaning systems i think it might be about £6-700 with 40ft carbon poles.  which has been fine, i would day its good enough if gutters were cleaned out regularly, but if turfed up need more power or have to use a weedhook to lift out.

I was looking after a bit more power 3000wt. Bladeright said to me that they were going to put side entry onto there 3000wt machine.

Back