mupps

Public and Employers insurance

Part Timer

Gleaming and A-Plan are the most popular on here I believe. 

RWCleaning

I’ve been with Alexander swan for the last 4 years if that helps 

They’re a broker 

Tango

I signed up with gleaming recently... then needed to clarify something with them. Sent them an email, they never replied.

They could argue that it was marked as spam however in this day and age you shouldn't really be accepting customers online if you're not going to add their email address to a whitelist.

Tango
Posted (edited)

I gave gleaming a call... took forever to answer my call, then back into a queue - knowing nothing about my email sent two weeks ago.

Helpful bunch.

Meanwhile their underwriter Hiscox have dropped me a letter doubling my first DD payment - a month late (2 payments in one). That's not a big issue but clearly gleaming aren't living up to their name.

Edited by Tango

Simply Business

Did you manage to get any insurance sorted @mupps I'd be happy to help if you need any questions answering? Cheers 🙂

mupps
On 18/04/2019 at 12:07, Simply Business said:

Did you manage to get any insurance sorted @mupps I'd be happy to help if you need any questions answering? Cheers 🙂

Not yet. I'd be interested if you'd like to contact me though. My email address is johnmuttitt@yahoo.co.uk and my mobile 07768 857468.

P4dstar

I recently renewed with APlan. The guy called the underwriter for me and they confirmed it's an old wives tale that they don't cover the glass you're working on. Furthermore it would need to be a specific limitation in the policy.

Aplan called me while I was working, spoke to me on my earphones while I carried on cleaning windows. I made a few changes (added ladder work, increased to 5 million etc) he went away and came back to me with a price of £14 per month and I went with it. It's so cheap if someone is willing to put in the legwork I don't think its worth shopping around for.

Simply Business
1 hour ago, mupps said:

Not yet. I'd be interested if you'd like to contact me though. My email address is johnmuttitt@yahoo.co.uk and my mobile 07768 857468.

Sure - I'll have that arranged for you 🙂