mark2788

complete beginner

mark2788

hi, there is a chance of getting a big job but its 3 storey. Im completely traditional so obviously cant reach the taller windows, im wondering whats the best starter kit for waterfed pole? i dont have a clue about any of it but not sure i can use an outdoor tap so would need pure water in a backpack or similar? i dont want to get a whole system so dont know exactly what i would need to get pure water in a backpack? any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Rowan

Gardiner pole systems for your kit .

You need to know the TDs from your water supply , then you can decide if you need a Reverse Osmosis system or just a DI vessel .

Suhrly

You'll get a lot of answers here Mark but honestly, this question has been answered here a million times. All the answers are right here for you to sift through there's many posts about it.

Jango
33 minutes ago, mark2788 said:

hi, there is a chance of getting a big job but its 3 storey. Im completely traditional so obviously cant reach the taller windows, im wondering whats the best starter kit for waterfed pole? i dont have a clue about any of it but not sure i can use an outdoor tap so would need pure water in a backpack or similar? i dont want to get a whole system so dont know exactly what i would need to get pure water in a backpack? any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

I wouldn’t buy a WFP system if you haven’t got the job, unless you are going to use it more than that one job. When we first moved over to WFP. We bought a starter kit a trolley system from pure freedom. It came complete with a small RO. We bought extra containers and we managed like that for a few years. You produce the pure into containers and lift onto the trolley. And away you go😊

Joel ridler
33 minutes ago, Suhrly said:

You'll get a lot of answers here Mark but honestly, this question has been answered here a million times. All the answers are right here for you to sift through there's many posts about it.

Hi I think something is wrong with the search bar always says nothing matching your search? 

Suhrly

Just look at the topics. It won't be long before you come to one whats looking for the same thing as you.

Joel ridler

Ok thanks👍 

RWCleaning

Is there anyone/or spotless water near you that sell purified water?

If so just put a Gardiner back pack on a trolley and a few 25l containers with you. Sounds like you’ll need a 25ft pole. 

Tango
Posted (edited)

I got the CLX27, which will reach the 2nd floor of most properties quite easily. Can be a bit challenging at times in the wind etc though.

Hope that helps..

EDIT: To clarify, that's ground, 1st and 2nd floors.

Edited by Tango

Pjj
6 hours ago, Tango said:

I got the CLX27, which will reach the 2nd floor of most properties quite easily. Can be a bit challenging at times in the wind etc though.

Hope that helps..

Clx 27 should reach the vast majority of 3 storey buildings 

Tango
4 hours ago, Pjj said:

Clx 27 should reach the vast majority of 3 storey buildings 

By 3 storey, I'm assuming you mean ground, 1st and 2nd? - or do you also mean 3rd?

Pjj
Just now, Tango said:

By 3 storey, I'm assuming you mean ground, 1st and 2nd? - or do you also mean 3rd?

Yes lol depends how you look at it , but three lots of windows high if that makes sense , so could be called ground ,first ,and second , or 3 storey 😂😂😂 

Tango
1 minute ago, Pjj said:

Yes lol depends how you look at it , but three lots of windows high if that makes sense , so could be called ground ,first ,and second , or 3 storey 😂😂😂 

Yeah that's what i meant in my first reply lol - ground, 1st & 2nd. Will edit to clarify - thanks

Pjj
1 minute ago, Tango said:

Yeah that's what i meant in my first reply lol - ground, 1st & 2nd. Will edit to clarify - thanks

Ok sorry I would call that 3 storey there is no right or wrong with this but it can be a bit confusing, we all look at this differently 😂😂😂