Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Installing a boiler. Can it run without using it?

DrGonzoSnr

Morning guys. 

Installing a boiler in my set up but want to get it running without using the boiler if you understand me. 

Want to cut the pipes to run through the boiler but I haven't bought the gas yet and then when I do I'll need to construct a way of securing it. 

In the meantime can I run the water through it without using it? Sorry if it's a silly question. Don't know how it works. 

It's a Cointra boiler. 

Morning guys. 

Installing a boiler in my set up but want to get it running without using the boiler if you understand me. 

Want to cut the pipes to run through the boiler but I haven't bought the gas yet and then when I do I'll need to construct a way of securing it. 

In the meantime can I run the water through it without using it? Sorry if it's a silly question. Don't know how it works. 

It's a Cointra boiler. 

stick with cold unless you can afford a diesel heater(or a cheap immersion element in your tank)...

gas heaters are dangerous and are a faff to use(from my own experience),you wont be covered by your insurance if your van goes up in flames thats for sure,its not worth the risk....

Latest Posts

Back