mupps

Late notice customer request

mupps

A new customer of mine messaged me on Friday asking for a complete clean of the house (gutters, fascias, sofits, windows and garage door) and is it posssibe to have the clean done by the 17th of April - next Wednesday!!! I have given the customer a very lucrative £££ quote almost hoping that it will be refused; however the message I recieved back was "yes please asap". High winds forecasted for Monday morning so I guess it'll be an extra early start for me on Tuesday morning to get the job done. The customer has a house viewing on the Wednesday. And there was me thinking with this profession/trade there isn't any pressure 🙂  

Part Timer

Why not do it today or tomorrow, wouldn't make a habit of working weekends. Chances are you will be seen and probably pick up some more work 

mupps

I would have done the job today but it will take two of us to do this one and my guy isn't available over the weekend. 👍