Sign in to follow this  
paul alan

4 Weekly To Monthly

paul alan
I'm considering changing from 4 weekly to monthly because I like the idea of finishing the work over the month and taking whatever is left off.

I currently have a 4-day week schedule which gives me 16 days each month, I think I might prefer having a long week off each month to having a Friday off each week. I do any first cleans or whatever on Saturday mornings.

Has anyone changed from 4 weekly to monthly? How has it worked out?

Also, the holiday aspect could cause an issue, I take 4 weeks off each year,2 winter, 2 summer. If I changed to monthly then I would lose 1 clean each year.

Pjj

We work 4 weekly or 8 weekly on domestic so in theory we can do the same property twice in a long month , holidays I take as much as I want 6-8 weeks at least , we just carry on from where we left off on domestic , if it’s commercial then I try my best to keep to the 6 or 8 weekly visit date . Most customers are fine with this , it’s your buisness do what you want and what works for you , just let ones know if you can , most won’t die if there windows are cleaned a week or two late 😂😂 

paul alan

Mines all domestic, I would like to 12 cleans per year. For at least this year anyway, then next year would be nice to do 1 less clean in the winter.