TJHWindows

Looking for the best 6mm hose

TJHWindows

I'm after the best 6mm pole hose. Any links or recommendations. TIA

Pjj

Pole hose we use ionics orange and exceed Inovation blue hose , both are exelent , don’t twist or kink and work well with hot and cold water , if using cold water the exceed hose is more flexable 

Cottonlung

Water genie blue 6mm hose does what I need it to, it doesn't shred or stretch when pulling round a corner.. but that was my choice never heard anyone recommend it before.

Davy G

I use Streamline 6mm. Have been for about five years without issue. The last couple of years using heated water. I can't give a comparison to any others as I haven't used any others. 🙂

Pjj
9 minutes ago, Davy G said:

I use Streamline 6mm. Have been for about five years without issue. The last couple of years using heated water. I can't give a comparison to any others as I haven't used any others. 🙂

We use hot water  with normal yellow 6 mm gardiners microbore hose it’s ok , I have just bought the latest hot 6 mm hydro heat hose from Grippatank it’s brilliant stuff it doesnt go sticky, doesn’t tear the inner braid when pulled and isn’t heavy like the old version was , very please with it 

Ana

Need to get some new hose soon myself, is something stated as reinforced going to be less prone to kinking? Seen a few people recommend the exceed blue so might grab that, using gardiner all seasons right now which I've stretched, warmed and twisted back into place yesterday after a full day of it twisting like a mad man.

might just go hoseless and get a reel?   

Pjj
12 hours ago, Ana said:

Need to get some new hose soon myself, is something stated as reinforced going to be less prone to kinking? Seen a few people recommend the exceed blue so might grab that, using gardiner all seasons right now which I've stretched, warmed and twisted back into place yesterday after a full day of it twisting like a mad man.

might just go hoseless and get a reel?   

I think you are talking about pole hose not microbore ??? Exceed Inovation blue pole hose in my opinion is the best on the market , I like Gardiners products but there pole hose in my experience is useless, threw it in the bin , there microbore 6mm hose for the hose reel is however good 

Jango
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Pjj said:

I think you are talking about pole hose not microbore ??? Exceed Inovation blue pole hose in my opinion is the best on the market , I like Gardiners products but there pole hose in my experience is useless, threw it in the bin , there microbore 6mm hose for the hose reel is however good 

Glad you have said about the blue exceed, I’m fancying getting some. 

As  regards hose I have the streamline line green hose. I hate it, it’s far too stiff, kinks shocking. I’m getting rid of it as soon as I have updated my other stuff. 

Edited by Jango