Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking for the best 6mm hose

Pole hose we use ionics orange and exceed Inovation blue hose , both are exelent , don’t twist or kink and work well with hot and cold water , if using cold water the exceed hose is more flexable 

Water genie blue 6mm hose does what I need it to, it doesn't shred or stretch when pulling round a corner.. but that was my choice never heard anyone recommend it before.

I use Streamline 6mm. Have been for about five years without issue. The last couple of years using heated water. I can't give a comparison to any others as I haven't used any others. ?

I use Streamline 6mm. Have been for about five years without issue. The last couple of years using heated water. I can't give a comparison to any others as I haven't used any others. ?

We use hot water  with normal yellow 6 mm gardiners microbore hose it’s ok , I have just bought the latest hot 6 mm hydro heat hose from Grippatank it’s brilliant stuff it doesnt go sticky, doesn’t tear the inner braid when pulled and isn’t heavy like the old version was , very please with it 

Need to get some new hose soon myself, is something stated as reinforced going to be less prone to kinking? Seen a few people recommend the exceed blue so might grab that, using gardiner all seasons right now which I've stretched, warmed and twisted back into place yesterday after a full day of it twisting like a mad man.

might just go hoseless and get a reel?   

Need to get some new hose soon myself, is something stated as reinforced going to be less prone to kinking? Seen a few people recommend the exceed blue so might grab that, using gardiner all seasons right now which I've stretched, warmed and twisted back into place yesterday after a full day of it twisting like a mad man.

might just go hoseless and get a reel?   

I think you are talking about pole hose not microbore ??? Exceed Inovation blue pole hose in my opinion is the best on the market , I like Gardiners products but there pole hose in my experience is useless, threw it in the bin , there microbore 6mm hose for the hose reel is however good 

I think you are talking about pole hose not microbore ??? Exceed Inovation blue pole hose in my opinion is the best on the market , I like Gardiners products but there pole hose in my experience is useless, threw it in the bin , there microbore 6mm hose for the hose reel is however good 
Glad you have said about the blue exceed, I’m fancying getting some. 

As  regards hose I have the streamline line green hose. I hate it, it’s far too stiff, kinks shocking. I’m getting rid of it as soon as I have updated my other stuff. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back