noobwc

moerman liquidator replacement rubber?

noobwc
Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

Where is the best place to buy moerman liquidator replacement rubber thats pre-cut and what is the best brand to buy?

Thanks and have a wonderful Sunday.

Edited by noobwc
Typo

Bart90
21 minutes ago, noobwc said:

Hey guys,

Where is the best place to buy moerman liquidator replacement rubber thats pre-cut and what is the best brand to buy?

Thanks and have a wonderful Sunday.

I think only moerman sell the pre cut rubber for the liquidator.  I always keep a batch  of moerman rubber in the car as it's easier to swap round on the job but use other brands Etttore, Razr red which I pre cut at home as they're a fair bit cheaper.  If you're going to go moerman rubber only just shop around for the best price.  Window Clean centre (Ipswich), Window cleaning stuff and Window cleaning warehouse; I think I've bought the pre cut rubber from them all just depending on the cheapest price.

noobwc

Yeah see I don't do much trad like manly shops and a few inside jobs.

Are razr reds any good? 

Bart90
Just now, noobwc said:

Yeah see I don't do much trad like manly shops and a few inside jobs.

Are razr reds any good? 

Hit and miss I find.  Tbh I'm thinking of phasing out Razr red once I've used up this batch.  If you're not doing much trad, then for the sake of convenience you're probs better off just getting the Moerman rubber 👍

matty86

I quite like the moerman rubber think it Does work well in the liquidator. I don't do loads of trad a bit each day had my rubber in for about 2 weeks now it's wearing but it's lasting. Just try not too press to much on the glass 

noobwc

99.9% of my work is WFP but there is some parts where i need to do trad like insides and stuff.

Nudel

I like the razr red in my moermans. After you cut a few I can't see the reason to buy pre cut really, it's easy to learn. They last several months up to half a year for me, but I also use mostly wfp.