mark m

Softwashing a small block of flats

Pjj
20 hours ago, mark m said:

According to Michael Conway we are all going to be banned from softwashing unless we do his bio training course 😂😂😂 . Nice job done there  that’s how it should be done . It won’t be long before softwashing catches on in this country like it is in the states , keep up the good work 

Dave B
55 minutes ago, Pjj said:

According to Michael Conway we are all going to be banned from softwashing unless we do his bio training course 😂😂😂 . Nice job done there  that’s how it should be done . It won’t be long before softwashing catches on in this country like it is in the states , keep up the good work 

Not worth the paper it's written on

Common sense, research and talking to people like Ben from benz softwash has been right for me and I do a lot of softwash jobs now.. mostly render as I like doing it

Nice job @mark m better than spraying 💩 everywhere like the yanks do

Pjj
4 hours ago, Dave B said:

Not worth the paper it's written on

Common sense, research and talking to people like Ben from benz softwash has been right for me and I do a lot of softwash jobs now.. mostly render as I like doing it

Nice job @mark m better than spraying 💩 everywhere like the yanks do

We have been doing softwashing with hypo for around 10 years , initially self taught , recently been on a course and learned a lot , ime currently building my own softwashing machine as I’v had enough of two backpack s and two people constantly mixing and filling them it’s time to move forward , we sometimes apply it through a wfp by spray and  sometimes through the brush depending what we are doing , but it’s far more controlled than just spraying it 40 feet in the air 😂😂

Edited by Pjj

kevinc250

mark m getting the work done before we are all banned and the hse send us all to hell- so i'm told, its good to see him doing something if i'm honest 😎, nice job that.

how did you control the run off @mark m? just out of curiousity

Edited by kevinc250

Pjj
On 15/04/2019 at 17:39, mark m said:

Just out of intrest when you are rinsing at the end what size pump are you using or is it on a garden hose ???