Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Softwashing a small block of flats

20 hours ago, mark m said:

According to Michael Conway we are all going to be banned from softwashing unless we do his bio training course ??? . Nice job done there  that’s how it should be done . It won’t be long before softwashing catches on in this country like it is in the states , keep up the good work 

According to Michael Conway we are all going to be banned from softwashing unless we do his bio training course ??? . Nice job done there  that’s how it should be done . It won’t be long before softwashing catches on in this country like it is in the states , keep up the good work 
Not worth the paper it's written on

Common sense, research and talking to people like Ben from benz softwash has been right for me and I do a lot of softwash jobs now.. mostly render as I like doing it

Nice job @mark m better than spraying ? everywhere like the yanks do

Not worth the paper it's written on

Common sense, research and talking to people like Ben from benz softwash has been right for me and I do a lot of softwash jobs now.. mostly render as I like doing it

Nice job @mark m better than spraying ? everywhere like the yanks do

We have been doing softwashing with hypo for around 10 years , initially self taught , recently been on a course and learned a lot , ime currently building my own softwashing machine as I’v had enough of two backpack s and two people constantly mixing and filling them it’s time to move forward , we sometimes apply it through a wfp by spray and  sometimes through the brush depending what we are doing , but it’s far more controlled than just spraying it 40 feet in the air ??

Last edited by a moderator:
mark m getting the work done before we are all banned and the hse send us all to hell- so i'm told, its good to see him doing something if i'm honest ?, nice job that.

how did you control the run off @mark m? just out of curiousity

Last edited by a moderator:
Back