Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

spotless yellow rubber

mark2788

Ive seen a couple of people mention the yellow rubber on cleaning spot but wondered what peoples thoughts on it were if thy have been using for a while? Find the red hit and miss like many others on here

I got some of the yellow rubber to try it out n find it so far very good  bit like the red rubber when it first came out good slip n works well straight away. Would say it does seem to buckle if trying to go too fast or turn too quickly.  i will be buying more n hope that they keep its quality up.

I've been using the yellow rubber and love it. I haven't had to change the rubber yet and I've been using the same one for about three weeks now. A guy that works for me can't get on with it and he's still using the unger soft. I tried his briefly but after using the yellow the Unger soft isn't any way near as good as the yellow. Order some to try, and if like me your that impressed I can assure you that you won't look back. I also use it on my 18" blade.

Great product!

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like the yellow rubber so far, at the moment would be the rubber of choice to use. 

i use a dog eared wagtail 14" n when i first use it,it doesnt like certain angles seems to contort as think its a bit flimsier than razr red, but thankfully so far without leaving lines. 

Best rubber imo at the moment.

been using it for a few weeks and its great! i have liquidators and haven't changed one rubber for 3 weeks and never had that before, definitely buy again

Back