mark2788

spotless yellow rubber

mark2788

Ive seen a couple of people mention the yellow rubber on cleaning spot but wondered what peoples thoughts on it were if thy have been using for a while? Find the red hit and miss like many others on here

windowsurfer

I got some of the yellow rubber to try it out n find it so far very good  bit like the red rubber when it first came out good slip n works well straight away. Would say it does seem to buckle if trying to go too fast or turn too quickly.  i will be buying more n hope that they keep its quality up.

mupps
Posted (edited)

I've been using the yellow rubber and love it. I haven't had to change the rubber yet and I've been using the same one for about three weeks now. A guy that works for me can't get on with it and he's still using the unger soft. I tried his briefly but after using the yellow the Unger soft isn't any way near as good as the yellow. Order some to try, and if like me your that impressed I can assure you that you won't look back. I also use it on my 18" blade.

Great product!

Edited by mupps

trad windie

Anyone got the link to the site ?

mark2788

theres some on cleaning spot but seems expensive?anyone have any other places?

Eric Gilliand

It Cleaning Spots own house brand isn’t it? Only expensive if it hasn’t got good longevity.

mupps

Re the link to the site. Just search Cleaning Spot window cleaning supplies. They are very helpful and the service is spot on too.

mark2788

Going to order some tonight, hopefully will be more consistent than the red 🤞

mark2788

do they not take card payments on that site? ive just tried and doesnt seem to give a payment card option?

mupps

I think if the order is below around £55 you have to order over the phone. 

windowsurfer

Thinl they sent an email invoice link to pay by paypal, as had trouble trying to pay just emailed them to say i was having bother.

mupps

Just phone them during opening hours and you can make a payment over the phone.