Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bank Holiday (Good Friday) day off?

mupps

How many of you out there are working tomorrow? I wouldn't normally work on a bank holiday but I have a couple of customers that want their windows cleaned for the Easter weekend. Not wanting to let them down I said yes. No big deal really, just working half a day to keep people happy, and I'm sure it will be appreciated. 

Happy Easter to you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
At work, today 2hrs £90 ? detached properties no parking issues Mondays are a no-no for me to many parking issues and people really don't want you there so no point

Full day today, most of the day Monday. Saturday & Sunday off is enough for me, I go to work for some peace during the half term ? Wouldn't have done Monday but the customers who are due are all friendly people who I won't be in the way of.

Yep! Got a looong glass balcony to clean for a tonne. 

Lady just came up to me in the street. She already has a trad windy but saw me working the pole. 

Have a a great day chaps!

I was going to do a full day on residentials then changed my mind. I’m currently cleaning a leisure centre. I’ll be done in an hours time. Off till Tuesday then ?

I was going to do a full day on residentials then changed my mind. I’m currently cleaning a leisure centre. I’ll be done in an hours time. Off till Tuesday then ?

Yeah, I don't think folk would be too happy when they're having family and friends round for a BBQ. ? Hope you get a chance in between working to relax and enjoy the weekend. 

Back