Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure Water Window Cleaning Van, Equipment & Round

WCF

Help Support WCF:

PWC NE

Vauxhall Combo 1.2D Fully loaded Pure Water window cleaning van.
Many more pics on request
Alloy Wheels

Recently had 2 new tyres, EGR valve,track rod end, coil spring, drop link, discs & pads.
MOT 13.7.2019(but can get 12m MOT if wanted)
Fully ply lined with ply bulkhead for extra security.
2 original keys, invoices, service book with stamps.
Have had to garage for diagnostics and does need turbo repaired/reconditioned hence reduced price for van, but it still drives fine, used for work every week no issues.

Pure Water system has 
500L baffled tank, strapped down and secure.
2 Pre filters(with new spare)
40 inch Gardiner RO filter(only 14m old)
11l Di Resin
100psi pump and controller
27ft Carbon fibre Gardiner pole
100m 8mm hose on fixed reel
Powerful leisure battery with top spec relay unit
Many spares, cloths, gloves etc
The van basically filters water to 0.000 EVERY TIME and is a turn-key business ready to drive away.
I will train anyone, and go on site showing how it all works.

Only selling due to poor health and can't work anymore.
Will be sold end of April as working the round until then, so any deposit secures deal.

Also selling whole cleaning round WITH VAN in NE North East area worth £1500 every 4 weeks(also on separate ad) I will sell van with or without the est. round, but not the round by itself. Earns about £250-300 per day 1 man. Once established it takes 1 man less than 27 hrs every 4 weeks to work. Most pay by bank transfer. No ladders ever required, all pole work from ground only. No collections ever required
To confirm the price above is for VAN & EQUIPMENT ONLY. Price for round is x4 the value of round extra to the van & equipment.
 I will not tolerate time wasters, no offers on round or partial payments, if you can't afford to buy EVERYTHING with cash don't enquire.
I would prefer someone buy van & round together but will sell van separately if preference.
Remember Van Will be sold end of April as working the round until then, so any deposit secures deal now.

IMG_3378.JPG

IMG_3379.JPG

IMG_3375.JPG

IMG_3370.JPG

IMG_3366.JPG

IMG_3363.JPG

IMG_3367.JPG

IMG_3371.JPG

Vauxhall Combo 1.2D Fully loaded Pure Water window cleaning van.
Many more pics on request
Alloy Wheels

Recently had 2 new tyres, EGR valve,track rod end, coil spring, drop link, discs & pads.
MOT 13.7.2019(but can get 12m MOT if wanted)
Fully ply lined with ply bulkhead for extra security.
2 original keys, invoices, service book with stamps.
Have had to garage for diagnostics and does need turbo repaired/reconditioned hence reduced price for van, but it still drives fine, used for work every week no issues.

Pure Water system has 
500L baffled tank, strapped down and secure.
2 Pre filters(with new spare)
40 inch Gardiner RO filter(only 14m old)
11l Di Resin
100psi pump and controller
27ft Carbon fibre Gardiner pole
100m 8mm hose on fixed reel
Powerful leisure battery with top spec relay unit
Many spares, cloths, gloves etc
The van basically filters water to 0.000 EVERY TIME and is a turn-key business ready to drive away.
I will train anyone, and go on site showing how it all works.

Only selling due to poor health and can't work anymore.
Will be sold end of April as working the round until then, so any deposit secures deal.

Also selling whole cleaning round WITH VAN in NE North East area worth £1500 every 4 weeks(also on separate ad) I will sell van with or without the est. round, but not the round by itself. Earns about £250-300 per day 1 man. Once established it takes 1 man less than 27 hrs every 4 weeks to work. Most pay by bank transfer. No ladders ever required, all pole work from ground only. No collections ever required
To confirm the price above is for VAN & EQUIPMENT ONLY. Price for round is x4 the value of round extra to the van & equipment.
 I will not tolerate time wasters, no offers on round or partial payments, if you can't afford to buy EVERYTHING with cash don't enquire.
I would prefer someone buy van & round together but will sell van separately if preference.
Remember Van Will be sold end of April as working the round until then, so any deposit secures deal now.

View attachment 16270

View attachment 16271

View attachment 16272

View attachment 16273

View attachment 16274

View attachment 16275

View attachment 16276

View attachment 16277
I don't understand part of your add which I have highlighted in red, also looking at the photos I would not consider the tank to be secure the ratchet straps look totally inadequate and if they are the original lashing points they are simply a 3" bolt and a nut and in an accident potentially it would go straight through the ply bulkhead and crush the driver 

Hi Part Timer

I only posted the ad yesterday, and you state not getting a reply, i am not sure what you mean, when you say considering the time span!?

I have quite a few offers on the round from other sites such as gumtree, but really need to sell the van and equipment FIRST, whoever buys the van gets first offer on the round, but I'm not selling the round by itself.

As for other questions above i am based in NE39 area, near Blaydon

The round is mainly in Gosforth, NE3, and Wylam areas

Hope that all helps

My mobile if SERIOUS on van and equipment is 07891594850

Please don't contact me just for the round, as for reasons stated in ad and above

Thanks

SM

Back