Clearview Lee

Can't you just get your cherry-picker out?

Clearview Lee

Yes, you read it right! LOL

I do a block where I knock to clean the top 2 balconies. One lady of he tight-fisted variety says 'oh I've done the balcony windows, can you just do my skylites instead?' It's a new block in n/w London, so I said, I didn't know there were any but, can I just take a look as they're not visible from the outside?  (They sit flat in the roof hidden) She said, well, I'm just going out, can you just do them?? I said, I need to be inside to flip them round, he said 'can't you just use your cherry-picker? hahahahaha....

I was in too much of a shock to even laugh.

ks789
1 hour ago, Clearview Lee said:

Yes, you read it right! LOL

I do a block where I knock to clean the top 2 balconies. One lady of he tight-fisted variety says 'oh I've done the balcony windows, can you just do my skylites instead?' It's a new block in n/w London, so I said, I didn't know there were any but, can I just take a look as they're not visible from the outside?  (They sit flat in the roof hidden) She said, well, I'm just going out, can you just do them?? I said, I need to be inside to flip them round, he said 'can't you just use your cherry-picker? hahahahaha....

I was in too much of a shock to even laugh.

Blimey, I know we've come a long way with technology etc, but some people dont half expect a lot,

RWCleaning

Should of got one out then put a extra £150 on the bill. 

Clearview Lee
12 hours ago, RWCleaning said:

Should of got one out then put a extra £150 on the bill. 

If I had one to get out, yeah.