Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can't you just get your cherry-picker out?

Clearview Lee

Yes, you read it right! LOL

I do a block where I knock to clean the top 2 balconies. One lady of he tight-fisted variety says 'oh I've done the balcony windows, can you just do my skylites instead?' It's a new block in n/w London, so I said, I didn't know there were any but, can I just take a look as they're not visible from the outside?  (They sit flat in the roof hidden) She said, well, I'm just going out, can you just do them?? I said, I need to be inside to flip them round, he said 'can't you just use your cherry-picker? hahahahaha....

I was in too much of a shock to even laugh.

Yes, you read it right! LOL

I do a block where I knock to clean the top 2 balconies. One lady of he tight-fisted variety says 'oh I've done the balcony windows, can you just do my skylites instead?' It's a new block in n/w London, so I said, I didn't know there were any but, can I just take a look as they're not visible from the outside?  (They sit flat in the roof hidden) She said, well, I'm just going out, can you just do them?? I said, I need to be inside to flip them round, he said 'can't you just use your cherry-picker? hahahahaha....

I was in too much of a shock to even laugh.
Blimey, I know we've come a long way with technology etc, but some people dont half expect a lot,

Back