Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter vac update

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Incheck

Great news guys, just got a decent upgrade to my skyvac atom that i’ve been waiting to get for sometime. Local windy was selling a twin motor gutter sucker, 3000 watt. Good price too, pretty nifty too, used it on my garage gutters this morning. Sometimes waiting for the right opportunity really does pay off! 

Well then, put it to the test this morning first thing on a two storey house. Was just shy of 40 ft i imagine and couldn't comfortably muck about with pro gutter tools at that height. Its certainly more efficient and easier to empty as it can be tipped in to a flower bed with little effort. However i did still need the 3 section ladder to remove a very large weed which had rooted deep under the lead flashings below a corner roof channel. 

I’m glad i now have it as i definitely needed more suction on regular vacuuming tasks but I'm glad i bought 2nd hand rather than new. Another two jobs and it will have paid for itself ?

Well then, put it to the test this morning first thing on a two storey house. Was just shy of 40 ft i imagine and couldn't comfortably muck about with pro gutter tools at that height. Its certainly more efficient and easier to empty as it can be tipped in to a flower bed with little effort. However i did still need the 3 section ladder to remove a very large weed which had rooted deep under the lead flashings below a corner roof channel. 

I’m glad i now have it as i definitely needed more suction on regular vacuuming tasks but I'm glad i bought 2nd hand rather than new. Another two jobs and it will have paid for itself ?

You can buy a 3kw Maxblast for £200 and the speed is well over 6k lpm.

Latest Posts

Back