Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

St. George day!!!!!!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

as Nigel Farage has said on Facebook,     The true English have not now  got the Balls to show everyone how Proud we are to Celebrate St Gearges Day in the UK

it is drilled into all that you mighe Offend other race or religions.  Theres only one race who kick up a stink.

Irish 

Welsh

Scottish        all celebrate there national day.      Hold your head up.       Remember what this Country used to be like.   Why everyone wants to get here,    Especially all those Males who leave their wives and children in there homelands to get here , whatever.

just thought I would mention it.

I actually forgot 

as Nigel Farage has said on Facebook,     The true English have not now  got the Balls to show everyone how Proud we are to Celebrate St Gearges Day in the UK

it is drilled into all that you mighe Offend other race or religions.  Theres only one race who kick up a stink.

Irish 

Welsh

Scottish        all celebrate there national day.      Hold your head up.       Remember what this Country used to be like.   Why everyone wants to get here,    Especially all those Males who leave their wives and children in there homelands to get here , whatever.

just thought I would mention it.

I actually forgot 
Disagree about the welsh and Scottish. They don’t do much either on their days.

My wife’s family are all curnals, so we’ve been in Newport twice on St. David’s day, but there wasn’t much going on.

Alan Brazil on talksport said the other day that the Scots don’t do much either.

Fair play to the paddy’s (real ones that were born there)  though, they do it properly.

My local has a band and English food etc tonight, so I’ll have a look at that.

Today is also Shakespeares birthday. I was going to write a card but couldn’t decide what grade of pencil to use.

2B or not 2B ?.

Sorry ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember the days us kevs were honored with an international kevin day. Now we get fewer as each winter passes, no one wanting to call their offspring by such a name in this day and age, and maybe one day as rare as cuthberts. But then, just when all was lost in 2086, and the last of the old kevs were near gone, the name became trendy again, as has happened today with herbert etc.  :coffee:

Back