Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ninja bucket damaging blades

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Larry joly

Hey 

The last while I've been getting a notch in the middle of my squeegee blades that cause lines. I buy blades in longer lengths then cut them to size, so i thought maybe that the quality of the longer lengths wasnt great, cos the notches looked a bit like seams where one piece of rubber was joined to the next.

After a long time, i have finally realised its because the ninja bucket on a belt is too big a holder for normal ergotec squeegees and so they rest in the holster on the rubber! So that notch was wear... i find this very annoying. Ive never heard that mentioned.

So just wondering has anyone else had this issue?im considering either changing over all my squeegees to ninja ones,or getting a different bucket on a belt. Its annoying how hard it is to find a black bucket on a belt that holds more than one squeegee. 

I saw there is a little rubber insert unger have made for the ninja bucket to prevent this issue. Is it any good?

Larry 

Glue an old piece of squeegee rubber over the divider where it rubs

Job done

Latest Posts

Back