Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hypo stinks!!!!!!!!!!

Just had my first go using hypo yesterday, seriously impressed by the results. However everything stinks, could still smell it in my garage this morning. I remember reading about some sort of odour eliminator to add to it. Cant find the thread now. 

Can anyone reccomend a decent brand? Does it work?

thanks

Just make sure what ever you add to the hypo is designed to be added to it . We DONT put it in the hypo but spray the sorounding areas with clover chemicals bubble gum sent mask,after finishing rinsing down , it’s very strong stuff and a small amount goes a long way costs around £5 for 5 ltr I think . There are several sent mask products on the market that are made to add to hypo and they do work to a certain degree as @Clarkus84 said bonnymans  sell some . As do softwash systems and others .

That's the one. I haven't used it so wouldn't know how much to add though 
Il get some and use it on the next job. It wasnt so much the smell on the job itself, infact the very strong chemical smell sort of mskes the customer feel they are getting a very powerful treatment.... Its more my clothes and tools was honking our own house out!!!?

Back