Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rutland Pumps.....

Glazenwasser (.NL)

A big thanks to those here who gave me the advice to go to Rutland Pumps.....

Spoke to Ben originally and then Sophie who has been able to dicipher my wish and wants list given that I don't know a great deal about PW and on occasions she steered me not to the most expensive but the best options.

So soon will have a hot setup and a few toys thrown into the mix.

Rutland Pumps will certainly be my go-to peeps now..... And even the shipping from UK to .NL isn't that bad as I'm sure it'll be more than one pallet.

I know some will not think that hot is required but I have a few jobs on farms where hot is need and I will be using the hotbox to heat water from a static dump tank on occasion to my van tank to have 'warm' water during the day for wfp.

?

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this HP hosereel from Rutland this week. Going to fit it on my PW, maybe need a piece of 18mm plywood to fit it on the cradle. Got fed up winding the hose around hooks in my van. Will post a picture of the finished article over the weekend once I'm finished. It can hold 100m of hose, I believe.

hhh.jpg

I bought this HP hosereel from Rutland this week. Going to fit it on my PW, maybe need a piece of 18mm plywood to fit it on the cradle. Got fed up winding the hose around hooks in my van. Will post a picture of the finished article over the weekend once I'm finished. It can hold 100m of hose, I believe.

View attachment 16317
Deffo interested to see how you get on. Ive only just started out but already know that my set up needs improving. So much time wasted setting up and packing up. Valuable time!!!

Think I have one of those coming...it's the PA reel isn't it?..... 

Aye, the big one. Spent over £400 getting it and the 1metre of hose and a new lance and handle. Waiting for my new £1640 nozzle to arrive from Falch in Germany. It can quickly clean driveways and should make PW more enjoyable. I just put all my money back into my business by buying better equipment.

Ben is very helpful and knowledgeable I am building a softwashing machine at the moment and getting lots of stuff from him as so far he’s the only person that sells this kind of stuff that you can actually  speak to who knows what they are talking about , top man ??

Yeah I just spent at shed load at Rutland Pumps.... Gone for a 200bar/21lpm Honda/firebox, skyvac plus a few other toys..... Just need to expand my business to other areas and to keep my sanity.... 12 years wfp is getting to me ..so a change is as good as a rest they say. Keep us updated with that Falch 5 point

.?

Door shuts with 10mm to spare. If anyone is going to attempt this then check for leaks Before you wind the hose back on or you will have to unwind the lot to tighten the nut. I only found out when I was testing it and had to take it all off again but its very quick to unwind. Another thing I noticed,ppp.jpg it was heavy at this end so I had to strap down the other end with plumbers Metal Strap, the joys of Pressure Washing.

Separate point, but I'd just like to thank Rutland pumps service dept for sorting my loncin pressure washer out at short notice this week.  It suffered a major fault, thankfully covered under warranty and they sorted it out in about an hour ?

@Ben Marriott

Jesus man... How much do you need?? ???
Still awaiting a 95amp supercharger, Firebox and the Skyvac.... ? I have saved long and hard to find another cashstream to add to the wfp work... Going to see how 2019/2020 pan out and then try to reduce the wfp by 25% and seek out PW work to add extra finances and add a little more spice to the humdrum wfp work..... But I get your drift?

Back