Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Diary, spread sheet, app?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

HWCS

Probably covered in forum somewhere but i cant find it.

Ive got myself 50/60 customers now and the whole writing adresses/prices/names in an A4 day-day diary is a ballache, then having to move forward 6weeks and do it all again.

Is there any organising apps or any advice that any of you guys that have been more than helpful alreafy can give.

Tyia

Use Squeegee. I used spreadsheets for first year and found it got too cumbersome. Saying that, if you would rather spreadsheets cause they are free I can send you across a blank version of what I used. ?

Edit: I used pages but should convert no problem. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers, ill take a look at squeegee, is this it?

Just hope it aint complicated lol

Screenshot_20190424-212223_Google Play Store.jpg

Spread sheets for us no fees to pay nothing to go wrong or need support , I don’t like the idea  of my business being reliant on a software app that might have an issue thus affecting my customer data base , there have been several apps that have had issues , nothing can go wrong with a piece of paper ,been operating this way for 20 years without any problems , but Ime a dinosaur when it comes to modern technology ???

Spread sheets for us no fees to pay nothing to go wrong or need support , I don’t like the idea  of my business being reliant on a software app that might have an issue thus affecting my customer data base , there have been several apps that have had issues , nothing can go wrong with a piece of paper ,been operating this way for 20 years without any problems , but Ime a dinosaur when it comes to modern technology ???
That makes two of us pal 

Excel spreadsheet - once set up properly it works a treat. I email it from main computer daily from my Yahoo acct to my gmail acct so that I have a backup in both of my email accts. Then I down load it onto my mobile phone enabling me to access all the info when I'm out and about when I need to.

Four; I've been using excel for years and works great.  Just print off a sheet with all the jobs, last me 8 months.  Any new jobs in that time i just write in, then i type the new ones up after 8 months and the cycle goes on.......

@Pjj Do you have to re print yours periodically?

Four; I've been using excel for years and works great.  Just print off a sheet with all the jobs, last me 8 months.  Any new jobs in that time i just write in, then i type the new ones up after 8 months and the cycle goes on.......

@Pjj Do you have to re print yours periodically?

Very similar to you , I have a sheet for every weeks work for each van , any new work is written in on the day and added to the  list at the end of each month , works a treat . 

Back