Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New build clean - paint spots on glass after frame rinse

DeLaCruz

After cleaning a new build UPVC frame I noticed a couple tiny white spots on the glass below, after repeated rinsing and agitating the spots won’t come off, like they’re stuck on the glass. I did scrap one off with the brush head gently - have you guys encountered this problem. What’s the best way to get rid of these spots ? Thanks again for the good advice 

Thanks but window was second floor so no go for that one - tbh I don’t mind if these are already on the glass - it appears they are little bits from the top of the frame that have stuck on their way washing down the glass, I mean I would expect them to just come off with the brush but they’re stubborn as hell once they stick 

Thanks but window was second floor so no go for that one - tbh I don’t mind if these are already on the glass - it appears they are little bits from the top of the frame that have stuck on their way washing down the glass, I mean I would expect them to just come off with the brush but they’re stubborn as hell once they stick 

Sounds like its paint that has splashed on the glass  and then dried , unless it’s a builders clean I wouldn’t worry about it 

Latest Posts

Back