Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which Wagtail should I buy?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Robbo

I'm mainly wfp, but do some trad also (and I enjoy the trad). I currently use Moerman tools.

I'm thinking of trying the Wagtail Slimline Flipper on offer for £20 ish. Is it any good?

Or would I be better spending more and buying the Wagtail High Flyer.

I may have a large internal office job coming up, so which do you think would be best.

Thanks in advance.

I have bought the wagtail precision glide, the high flyer and the moerman excelerator/liquidator with fliq pad, after having some of the delivered with missing parts (locking pins) and none of them lasting more than 6 months, ive decided the old school t-bar with mop & standard unger squeegee is the best for me and last far longer with no need to master new techniques.

others may say otherwise but there are a lot of trad contraptions out there that cost 50-100 and i just dont see their long term benefit or uses.

I use the fliq at the moment which I quite like, especially for insides. Saw the wagtail on offer, heard good things, so I thought I might try one. I still get the odd lines with the fliq and it has to be soapy. I don’t think the wagtail has these issues. 

I have both, I love the wagtail high flyer!

I have cut the ends to the same shape as the liquidator and dogeared it, so I get the same 0 detail benefits but I dont have all the "special needs" of the liquidator.

I do love the liquidator too though, I have cut a 6" one and put it on a wagtail. Its awesome for small windows.

If I could only have 1 squeegee though it would have to be a wagtail, you don't need to hammer the glass with soap to get it to work. I find the liquidator works best when fanning slowly, the wagtail works, however you want it to.

Back