Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Waterworks Window Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

PCS2013

I’m looking to get a new ro system in the next few weeks and I’ve heard some good things about Waterworks. I was impressed with them and their pricing when I made an initial enquiry with them a few months ago. 

I’m looking to get it fitted within the next few weeks however in the last couple of weeks I’ve tried calling and left two voicemails without reply and i’ve made two separate enquiries through their website also without reply. Hardly convincing me to spend my money with them.

Has anyone used or had dealings with them in the past, how are their systems, hose reels etc? What’s their customer service like, is it usually hard to get through to someone or have I just been unlucky?

Cheers

I’m looking to get a new ro system in the next few weeks and I’ve heard some good things about Waterworks. I was impressed with them and their pricing when I made an initial enquiry with them a few months ago. 

I’m looking to get it fitted within the next few weeks however in the last couple of weeks I’ve tried calling and left two voicemails without reply and i’ve made two separate enquiries through their website also without reply. Hardly convincing me to spend my money with them.

Has anyone used or had dealings with them in the past, how are their systems, hose reels etc? What’s their customer service like, is it usually hard to get through to someone or have I just been unlucky?

Cheers

Take your business elsewhere if they can't be arsed to reply to you. 

I ordered another HD power up a couple of weeks ago phone them within two days delivered happy days. 

Emailed them and got no reply

phoned them and left a message and got no reply. 

Eventually phoned them and spoke to some chap and enquires about a price. He said he’d have to check it as it was non standard and would phone back. 

That was January and still waiting. 

There products look good and I own a power up but with rubbish customer service before you’ve brought from them I hate to think what the after sales service would be like

I thought Waterworks was the preffered profesional install, is there a market leader for profesional systems ? like Gardiners seems to be for poles i mean ? 

Emailed them and got no reply

phoned them and left a message and got no reply. 

Eventually phoned them and spoke to some chap and enquires about a price. He said he’d have to check it as it was non standard and would phone back. 

That was January and still waiting. 

There products look good and I own a power up but with rubbish customer service before you’ve brought from them I hate to think what the after sales service would be like

That at was exactly what I thought 

I used Waterworks for my install last year, and a colleague of mine had a system installed at the beginning of March 2019.

(I've got pics of my set up on this forum somewhere)

Price is okay, I didn't have a problem with contacting. Did have to wait all day for the fitting and there is NOTHING to do round there, lol.

The only bad thing I'd have to say is there's no real option of tank size. I got the 700L and a more upright one would be better so the tank footprint didn't take up so much of the van.

If you want any further info just contact me.

Thanks Iron giant.

Always seem so busy these days or don't have any input to make but this post popped up and seeing as I'd used Waterworks I thought I'd chip in.

Back