Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Private messages notifications

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It's working for me this morning.

Two things to check. Firstly check your notification settings to ensure you have not turned notifications off. 

Also check how many messages you have in your inbox. If you have to many your box will be full and you won't be able to receive anymore until there is room. 

It's working for me this morning.

Two things to check. Firstly check your notification settings to ensure you have not turned notifications off. 

Also check how many messages you have in your inbox. If you have to many your box will be full and you won't be able to receive anymore until there is room. 

Hi Gav thanks for that what’s the maximum number of messages that can be stored ?? 

Hi Gav thanks for that what’s the maximum number of messages that can be stored ?? 

Ah actually I am wrong there used to be a limit but there actually isn't anymore. 

I have looked into this further and normally you wouldn't get a notification in the notification pain so to speak you would have a notification on the inbox icon itself. You should also get an email to say you have a new private message on the forum. Check your notification settings. https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/notifications/options/

Iv never got notifications unless I actually go to the page

Ciaran mcveigh said:

Do you mean if you visit the site? Notifications will only show when you visit the site. Getting notifications to show on your phone while you are not in the browser or on the site is more of a function that apps have. We have browser notifications but they don't always work on mobile, the technology is just not there yet.

Ah actually I am wrong there used to be a limit but there actually isn't anymore. 

I have looked into this further and normally you wouldn't get a notification in the notification pain so to speak you would have a notification on the inbox icon itself. You should also get an email to say you have a new private message on the forum. Check your notification settings. https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/notifications/options/

There was no green envelope on the private message symbol , I have deleted some pm and it’s now working ok ??? Thanks 

Do you mean if you visit the site? Notifications will only show when you visit the site. Getting notifications to show on your phone while you are not in the browser or on the site is more of a function that apps have. We have browser notifications but they don't always work on mobile, the technology is just not there yet.
Yes mate the page that's ok as thought I was doing something wrong 

Back