Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing up commercial window cleaning.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Break it up into house size bits and price it accordingly but as you are in one place it should take less time than you think , the higher the building is the more we charge due to harder work and more expensive equipment 

@Part Timer is probably right about doing it in a day depending how dirty it is , question is are there any balconies with balustrade and if so how will you get access ? What’s parking like and how much water do you carry , what type of windows are they and type of vents do they have all this will affect how long it takes you to do . Good luck with the quote .

All basic standard windows.. all frames are brown. No balconies,  easy access it's also ok for parking.  I carry 650 litres 
Usually only balconies when there are 3 floors plus, don't know what your area is like regarding prices but I can't see it taking longer than a day and a half max. Sometimes these "easy" jobs are snapped up cheap by the larger local companies as they'll do a slap dash job. If you've not got experience of working on the larger jobs you'll be surprised how quickly you can actually do them. I posted on here about 2 blocks, 4 floors and 16  2 bed apartments in each, that I do in three and a half hours combined.

Latest Posts

Back