Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thoughts on this system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Potta81

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
They are selling a 2 man set up. DI only. My understanding would be that you fill the tank with tap water and purify through the DI as you work. You could go down the route of purifying in your garage with an RO and then transfer the pure to your van. Would you need a 2 man set up though and an extra DI in your van, I doubt it? I'm sure if you went on the cleaning warehouse web site you would find something that matches what you need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for replying guys. Yes I think you’re both right about having the Di in the garage with the ro as well. Tbh I thought having an extra pump would come in handy as a spare if one packed up. Do u think the frame looks adequate, safety wise??

As @Green Pro Clean Ltd & @Tuffers say you can purify in your garage and just pump to the van which is much simpler and removes the need for a DI in the van.

As fitting is extra I reckon you could do it cheaper. A rough estimate of what they're supplying would be;

Tank £250

Tank Frame £165

2x Pump and controller units £340

2x hose reels £320

Hoses and clamps etc £25

I make that £1100 but DI would need to be added to your RO system with what i've written above. If they aren't fitting it for you that extra £250 is quite a lot to be given a plan on how to put something together.

Thanks for replying guys. Yes I think you’re both right about having the Di in the garage with the ro as well. Tbh I thought having an extra pump would come in handy as a spare if one packed up. Do u think the frame looks adequate, safety wise??
A decent pump can last more than 8 years without issue, so you may as well save a £100 and the rest on having a second pump, plus take off a second reel etc as well you could bring the price down more, plus you want a Gardiners pole ideally, what can save on having a 1 man system will give you more funds to spend on your 40/40 and other bits 

I paid £1,300 the other week at PureFreedom to have a 350ltr system fitted and I supplied the tank, so it's a good price with all the extras, no point paying for a 2 man system if you only need the kit for one person, as they are only up the road from you and would have them fit it as they will do it on a daily basis and they will fit all just as it should be, a metal frame around  tank whether its £200 or £2,000 is bolted through the van floor with spreader plates exactly the same they can't do it any other way. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't read this before I wrote my reply. @Iron Giant is right a decent pump will last you years. Even if it goes a new one can be with you within 24 hours. I happen to have a spare pump in the garage because I thought mine was broken once so replaced it only to find out it was actually the blade fuse ?‍♂️?

Back