Simply Business

Ask us an insurance question?

Simply Business
Posted (edited)

We're one of the UK's biggest business insurance providers and have over 12,800 window cleaners who trust us with their cover needs. 

If you've got any questions about business insurance, what we offer or anything else insurance related please ask – we're here to help 😀

Edited by Simply Business

Iron Giant

@Simply Business quite certain this has been asked but no one replied, do you offer a PL policy which also covers damage to the item been cleaned 

Part Timer
4 minutes ago, Iron Giant said:

@Simply Business quite certain this has been asked but no one replied, do you offer a PL policy which also covers damage to the item been cleaned 

When @steve garwoodasked they said some of the companies they use offer that. 

Iron Giant
3 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

When @steve garwoodasked they said some of the companies they use offer that. 

My mistake must have missed that, I appreciate you letting me know 👍 I ain't changing till next year and now not overly happy with paying for a one size fits all policy with Gleaming and paying over the odds 

Part Timer
41 minutes ago, Iron Giant said:

My mistake must have missed that, I appreciate you letting me know 👍 I ain't changing till next year and now not overly happy with paying for a one size fits all policy with Gleaming and paying over the odds 

Just found it

Simply Business
On 10/05/2019 at 06:34, Iron Giant said:

Hi, @Iron Giant, @Part Timer was right. We do have some insurers that cover property being worked upon. If you need any other info just let us know, and we'll be happy to help 🙂