DJT

text sending with cleaner planner

DJT

Hi Guys,

I have cleaner planner and know that they do a text service that you can pre type and send out. I have lots of different customers with different requirements, eg, gate, no gate, over the garage etc. My question is, have people used this, and what are there experiences? Is it worth spending the time to set it all up? trying to make life easier!  

Iron Giant

I will call and clean your windows tomorrow please ensure access is provided. Thank you Iron Giant 

No point in tailoring to every requirement, one size fits all and they know you are calling 

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Dear customer, window cleaning tomorrow, please be sure access is available where required. Many thanks.  Green Pro

Tango

Amateurs lol

I get my trading name in first - make damn sure they know it so they'll remember it / pass it on:

<name> the window cleaner will be visiting tomorrow..... <rest of it here>

As for how, I'm using an app called "Automate" which can be found on the google play store. It lets you set stuff up using a flow chart. I have it read my calendar for customer names which begin with "W " (note the space) and then it looks them up in my contacts, pulls the number and sends the text. Currently working on another flow that will do the same thing each saturday evening for the next weeks clients and then send them a text saying I'll be with them next week so they've got slightly advanced warning.

Iron Giant
56 minutes ago, Tango said:

Amateurs lol

I get my trading name in first - make damn sure they know it so they'll remember it / pass it on:

<name> the window cleaner will be visiting tomorrow..... <rest of it here>

As for how, I'm using an app called "Automate" which can be found on the google play store. It lets you set stuff up using a flow chart. I have it read my calendar for customer names which begin with "W " (note the space) and then it looks them up in my contacts, pulls the number and sends the text. Currently working on another flow that will do the same thing each saturday evening for the next weeks clients and then send them a text saying I'll be with them next week so they've got slightly advanced warning.

Don't need business name in first line of the text as my text signature is my business name not a mobile number