Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Forums Review

harunh

Product Name: Window Cleaning Forums

Where to git it: Type in www.windowcleaningforums.co.uk

Your rating out of 10: 10

Review: Very good forum with a lot of helpful members on board, Whenever you need help about anything related to window cleaning this is the place to ask, you will get a reply immediately from several members with different opinions which is really good /emoticons/biggrin.png

Without this forum i would not know much about equipment and prices for jobs. So this forum has been very beneficial to me /emoticons/smile.png

This forum is the place to be /emoticons/wink.png

Video/Pics: you dont need any... cos your on it now... DUH /emoticons/tongue.png

Lol

Clown lol, i hope when your sending quotes off you dont put smiley faces on them, i can just picture you email to a commercial client...

Dear Sir/Madame /emoticons/tongue.png

I am contacting you today :lol: /emoticons/ohmy.png B)

Clown lol, i hope when your sending quotes off you dont put smiley faces on them, i can just picture you email to a commercial client...

Lmao +1 rep for this

haha

top poster harun /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png lol

LMAO

Lol yes for products really but nice review ha ha

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
in away it it a product, as a vip member i pay for it! so thats in away makes it a product doesnt it????

Give me a break though, I've entered every competition on this forum and not won any, even the one I suggested!

Latest Posts

Back