Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round for sale Lymington

Hi, How about some more info as a bit vague ?

1. Frequency of cleans, 4, 8, or 12 wks.?

2. How much work are you buying for 5K ?

3.Is the round compact or not ?

4. WFP or Trad ?

5. How long to complete the round for 1 operator ?

5. Do you have all custies details and can you work the full round with new cleaner ?

6. when was the round last cleaned ?

7. Any documentation regarding change of cleaner, letter telling all custies about change over ?

8. How do custies pay, BACS, cheque or cash ?

9. other windies operating in the area ?

Hope you can reply to this.  Cheers,Willy Windows.

F7628E99-7ED8-4E53-9AE4-337B1AEA792F.png

Note that the price is now £2700, I had several large jobs included in price, but for some reason potential buyers were intimidated by this, so I’ve taken them out of the sale & reduced the price accordingly.

He hasn't been back on the forum since the 7th May, so it may well be sold or not, who knows, joined the forum 2 years ago and made two posts, not much point been a member if it's all take take take and not giving back, rant over 

Round for sale in village near Lymington, EST 10 yrs, high quality work. £5000 DM me with questions & genuine interest, thanks.

Hi very interested as we are hoping to relocate to this area from scotland, I currently own a window cleaning business in scotland but have family in Dorchester , what is the monthly turnover of the business ? 

Hi gavin , it is all around the moray/ highland area , towns covering forres , Elgin , Inverness, it is up for sale but I need to purchase another round down in Dorset or surrounding areas before I can let it go 

kind regards 

He hasn't been back on the forum since the 7th May, so it may well be sold or not, who knows, joined the forum 2 years ago and made two posts, not much point been a member if it's all take take take and not giving back, rant over 
Cheers for the judgement ??

Seeing as you’re a mod, can you delete my a/c? 

Last edited by a moderator:
it's not really a judgement @Matt brightside, its a fact that message boards and forums work because people contribute to them. The information wouldn't be there for someone else to take if people didn't have an input and if someone is just taking information without an input it may not be the best information for them. Similarly if a respected member comes to sell a round or some equipment people feel they can trust them and are more likely to buy it... But before all of this there was a reply in May you completely missed, @Iron Giant was responding to another reply and it took you nearly a month to notice.... Judgement indicates he is wrong?

Back