Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Were to get my water!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JbWindowcleaning

Hi I am very new to this game I have set up a round on the weekends. as it picks up I will be leaving my fulltime job to do this fulltime.

I picked up a pole set with a 16l tank.

i have a few questions.

were should i buy my water from and what water should i use?

i cannot start to make it myself as of yet as this seems like venture that is currently out of my reach

and how much water do you typically go through in an 8 hour day?

thank you and i appreciate all the help anyone can give me.

Hi I am very new to this game I have set up a round on the weekends. as it picks up I will be leaving my fulltime job to do this fulltime.

i have a few questions.

i cannot start to make it myself as of yet as this seems like venture that is currently out of my reach

Might be worth checking your TDS before you rule out making your own? Possible to get away with a 30 quid DI vessel and a 40 quid bag of resin if your TDS is low enough.

If not, then have a look for Spotless Water locations or it's just a case of seeing who sells it in your area.

i have a few questions.

16l tank isn't going to get you very far tbh.

My son uses a Gardiner back most of the time which he fills from the van tank. It holds 22l when completely full and that is enough water to clean a standard 3 bed semi without conservatory.

When I'm on my own I get through 250 - 300 liters working a 5 to 6 hour day as that's all I can physically do.

16l tank isn't going to get you very far tbh.

My son uses a Gardiner back most of the time which he fills from the van tank. It holds 22l when completely full and that is enough water to clean a standard 3 bed semi without conservatory.

When I'm on my own I get through 250 - 300 liters working a 5 to 6 hour day as that's all I can physically do.
I am 25 years your junior and that's about all the working hours I can manage ?

Back