Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First clue at Gardiners new Jets.....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

True. Just bought two xtreme 22 poles so I’ve put lightweight  supreme brushes on them.

My worker Jake said going from an SLX to the xtremes is like going from a scaffold pole to a bamboo ?
I love the extreme poles mine are 18' and 25'  also with extreme brushes ? if using a extreme 35cm brush with the 35cm rinsebar it's approx the same weight as a standard ultimate or supreme brush but quicker love the combo. 

True. Just bought two xtreme 22 poles so I’ve put lightweight  supreme brushes on them.

My worker Jake said going from an SLX to the xtremes is like going from a scaffold pole to a bamboo ?

One of my franchisees gave BACK the extreme pole as he said it slowed him down. He likes the slx as it’s robust. He managed to wear out an slx in 11 months, but he never cleaned it or serviced it lol. 

Ive user extremes since May 2011 so amen to that.    

I used to use a slx 39 on all my windows except for the bottoms. 

Recently bought a slx18 and the difference is unbelievable. 

Your comment of scaffolding pole to bamboo stick really made me laugh. 

Struggling to see how it gets any better.

The slx 18 is unbelievably light .

That's a very zen analogy as Bamboo has a higher tensile strength than steel.  

Love watching the scaffolders when we are in Cebu.  Also being used as rebar in concrete construction in Asia now.  Can spend all day watching youtube on bamboo construction

200.gif

That's a very zen analogy as Bamboo has a higher tensile strength than steel.  

Love watching the scaffolders when we are in Cebu.  Also being used as rebar in concrete construction in Asia now.  Can spend all day watching youtube on bamboo construction

200.gif
Yeh you’re right, when I went to visit my sister in the Galápagos Islands, the workers (about 3 of them) were all working on this scaffolding made out of bamboo. Ground, first & second floor. 

Latest Posts

Back