Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

People do my heid in sometimes

WCF

Help Support WCF:

gwindows

Up doing shops this morning  ,Then get home to a message from custy ,

Hi can i cancel my windows as they are still wet  again and i had to dry  them myself  because they would leave water marks  ??

.So message back saying they will be till the dry , She say its okay she will do them herself .

I have been doing them for the last year and never been a problem , She has been in cleaning last couple of weeks .

Some people think they know better than us ???

Yep you get some crackers.  I got one the other day. Big house, hubby n wife relaxing in the grounds. only charge £35, some are awkward angle windows, Supposed to be a 2 mthly job.  "They are still clean,they dont need done,you were here just last month" " no it was 2 months ago"

Hubby" think we only need them done every 6 months,they dont get that dirty" " " well i may have to charge more"  anyway some custys are just annoying.

Onwards and upwards. I'd always charge a lot more for six monthly. 2/3 to double. Here's the thing. A lot of the people in the huge houses are bosses, people in power, who are used to calling the shots. Most that I deal with are fine. The other ones who try to take charge of me are very quickly and politely put straight. Stand your ground, you are your boss, no one else. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back