Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Northern Irish Window Cleaners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

SpotlessNI

Hey Guys i’m just starting out and wondering where do you guys get all your supplies in Northern Ireland do you use local suppliers or do you order the stuff from UK Mainland? 

Cheers Bob

Be careful with sureclean try to be aware of a problem your having and the solution as iv seen first hand they bullshit to get more money out of you.

Hey guys where are you all based I've just started about 2 weeks ago 

I'm just outside newry

I'm getting there very slowly at the min seemed to be the last couple of weeks are conspiring to go against me for some reason or another was working from diy trolley and it broke now I'm using a not great one for now untill the new one I ordered arrives hopefully soon as the current trolley looks **** and so unprofessional 

The next one will hopefully last longer lol but I've got some time off my other job soon so I can get it sorted then and bruise my knuckles on some doors

How you finding getting work

Also should say only been at it a couple of months

I started on 15th July I’m using traditional methods atm but plan on using WFP aswell I’m doing ok with customers been dropping loads of leaflets and posting on FB and Buy & Sell sites I’m slowly growing but would like to grow abit faster 

I went straight with wfp bought second hand one online and diy a trolley

Yea I know what u mean about growing a bit faster  but my wife keeps telling me slow and steady don't rush r mistakes will happen lol

Maybe she is right

Maybe she just does not want me to burn out because I am still working full time in my other job too

I went straight with wfp bought second hand one online and diy a trolley

Yea I know what u mean about growing a bit faster  but my wife keeps telling me slow and steady don't rush r mistakes will happen lol

Maybe she is right

Maybe she just does not want me to burn out because I am still working full time in my other job too
Hahah slowly grow and slow and steady we don’t wanna kno what happens in the bed ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sureclean is the best that I have dealt with, they know what they are talking about and don’t make you buy stuff you don’t need, unlike some other companies. They give you the options available and let you decide what you want. And they have the shop that you can see before you buy.

Hope u guys can help me out looking to get resin ASAP like today but called around and all I can find is 111 resin from what I've read I need 115 and can't wait till tomorrow need water for the morning 

Any help would be great guys 

Hope u guys can help me out looking to get resin ASAP like today but called around and all I can find is 111 resin from what I've read I need 115 and can't wait till tomorrow need water for the morning 

Any help would be great guys 
I always get of sureclean, got a bag a few weeks ago. When I open my last bag I look to see if they have any and if they do i order one so I've always a bag ready to go.  Doesn't help you if they have mine now tho. 

Thanks for te reply buddy will have to go tomorrow they close at 5 and I got stuck in Newry so will never make it in time will have to go tomorrow really didn't want to have to use other filtration tonight as takes bloody ages 2+hrs a barrel

Anyway cheers buddy how much was it just out of curiosity 

Need to buy so e more trad gear also as alot of ppl looking interiors done and it is getting dark so maybe a way to get an extra few houses when it gets dark

Thanks for te reply buddy will have to go tomorrow they close at 5 and I got stuck in Newry so will never make it in time will have to go tomorrow really didn't want to have to use other filtration tonight as takes bloody ages 2+hrs a barrel

Anyway cheers buddy how much was it just out of curiosity 

Need to buy so e more trad gear also as alot of ppl looking interiors done and it is getting dark so maybe a way to get an extra few houses when it gets dark
Think it was about £90 but I got a brush as well as a few other things.  

Back