Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP, grit on windows...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hyzer373

Anyone else get this with using wfp (I use clx22) I’ll be cleaning the windows then when coming to rinsing them down I see a some specs of like grit/diet on the glass that you need to rinse over a few times to wash off

Last edited by a moderator:
More than likely bubbles although does happen. Maybe Clean your tank out there could be the odd bit of silt in the bottom. I wouldnt worry anyway as once the glass is dry it should just drop off or else the wind will take it, theres no soap being left on the glass for anything to stick to. Certain types of brick are prone to releasing brick dust i have one house in particular where the windows are covered in grit from the brick every time i arrive but nothing i can do i use a lot more water on that house than i normally would

As above it's the thorough cleaning process also any windows on a main road building site or with a flat roof or porch roof were tin specks of debris can be blown onto the window, on some jobs it's just on the first clean on others it will be more regular and requires more rinsing I rinse on the glass for this reason 

Had one the other day... scrubbed under the window in a gap and the amount of crud that kept coming out was phenomenal. It just didn't stop. Also had to wash / rinse one window three times cos i kept noticing bits on it that weren't there the last time i rinsed it. It's just one of those things but a bit alarming on a backpack with a limited water supply lol

Latest Posts

Back