Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

14" Extreme with rinse bar (video)

paul alan

I love the way the hydrophobic glass sheets.

This combo is a winner for me, absolutely love it! Effortless cleaning with perfect results, I put it through it some work over the last couple of days and the results were spot on. Easy fast and great quality.

On 12/05/2019 at 20:20, paul alan said:

I love the way the hydrophobic glass sheets.

This combo is a winner for me, absolutely love it! Effortless cleaning with perfect results, I put it through it some work over the last couple of days and the results were spot on. Easy fast and great quality.

Hi Paul great videos. Is that the high or low pressure one? Have you tried both and what were your thoughts mate.

what jets are you comboing up with the rinse bar ? curious as looking to order a rinse bar + new fan jets maybe, but not sure if that's overkill or if old style pencil jets and the rinse bar are better suited together ? maybe @Alex Gardiner could chime in . Also Alex are there plans for smaller low pressure rinse bars in the near future (24/25cm versions ) ?

what jets are you comboing up with the rinse bar ? curious as looking to order a rinse bar + new fan jets maybe, but not sure if that's overkill or if old style pencil jets and the rinse bar are better suited together ? maybe @Alex Gardiner could chime in . Also Alex are there plans for smaller low pressure rinse bars in the near future (24/25cm versions ) ?

You can use the rinse bar on its own, with pencil or with fanjets. Personally I have only tried working with the rinse bar and pencil jets - this works well. I have not tried working with it, combined with fanjets yet - mainly because I prefer the action of pencil jets to fan jets.

No plans for a smaller version - are you thinking of needing one for the Supreme or Sill brushes? These would both be difficult brushes to combine a rinse bar with due to the greater bristle splay upwards on both brushes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed the new 35cm

rinse bar is compatible with the new universal sill brush - curious if this is a bad combo to be using then? 

(I have a 24cm sill brush which is why I asked about the smaller version rinse bars) 

I noticed the new 35cm

rinse bar is compatible with the new universal sill brush - curious if this is a bad combo to be using then? 

(I have a 24cm sill brush which is why I asked about the smaller version rinse bars) 
The 35cm is compatible with the 35cm Universal Sill brush - but it does need to sit slightly higher than on the rectangle brushes. Several clients use rinse bars with the Universal brushes and find they work well.

We have no plans to make a rinse bar suitable for the 24cm Sill brushes - one reason is that the bristles splay upwards quite high and it would be difficult getting the rinse pattern over the bristle tips.

Hi Paul great videos. Is that the high or low pressure one? Have you tried both and what were your thoughts mate.
That's the 32 jet version (high pressure), I only have that 1 in the 14".

I have both in the 10" and find the 32 jet better for me, I prefer the rinse to be of less pressure (less "splashy") and more water weight to bring the dirt down.

I dont combine the rinse bar with anything else, I think its better to focus the water on one or the other to get the full benefit.

I have used both versions of the 35cm rinsebar and my favourite is the low pressure version at approx 2lpm give a excellent rinse IMO with the added water saving. I’m so glad Paul as put the video up as my internet is poor and Couldnt attach a video, this combo 35cm rinsebar, 35cm extreme brush with a swivel is very lightweight super quick and my maintenance clean are so quick now days. 

I have used both versions of the 35cm rinsebar and my favourite is the low pressure version at approx 2lpm give a excellent rinse IMO with the added water saving. I’m so glad Paul as put the video up as my internet is poor and Couldnt attach a video, this combo 35cm rinsebar, 35cm extreme brush with a swivel is very lightweight super quick and my maintenance clean are so quick now days. 
It's an amazing tool, I actually work slower with it and end up being quicker. All the windows come up perfect.

I do like the 32 jet version. It gives me more water with less pressure, I dont mind using water as I have 650ltr in the van and 1000ltr at home. Saying that though it still saves me water over the usual method.

I'll do a video of cleaning in real time when I can my daughter to film it.

It's an amazing tool, I actually work slower with it and end up being quicker. All the windows come up perfect.

I do like the 32 jet version. It gives me more water with less pressure, I dont mind using water as I have 650ltr in the van and 1000ltr at home. Saying that though it still saves me water over the usual method.

Look forward to seeing the video, I know you would like this combo especially on the 18' extreme-pole really can push through the work quickly.

The only downside to this setup is that you have to drive more to fit all that extra work in due to finishing early lol ? 

Look forward to seeing the video, I know you would like this combo especially on the 18' extreme-pole really can push through the work quickly.

The only downside to this setup is that you have to drive more to fit all that extra work in due to finishing early lol ? 
Or drive to pub early?

ACurrently using 18’ xtreme with a 35 xtreme medium and natural hybrid brush - its a really nice combo and light enough to use on a small job daily basis.

Have a question about water flow volume - what kind is flow should I be looking for from the rinse bar (only using the bar in its own atm haven’t combined it with the pencil jets yet as waiting for a 4-way connector delivery ) - do the jets need to clear the top of the brush for the efficient rinse off ? And do you guys run tests on your flow by testing at home and then be able to calculate how long your tank will last at your ideal full flow ? I get worried about using too much aqua on this setup - any advice much appreciated thanks I advance 

ACurrently using 18’ xtreme with a 35 xtreme medium and natural hybrid brush - its a really nice combo and light enough to use on a small job daily basis.

Have a question about water flow volume - what kind is flow should I be looking for from the rinse bar (only using the bar in its own atm haven’t combined it with the pencil jets yet as waiting for a 4-way connector delivery ) - do the jets need to clear the top of the brush for the efficient rinse off ? And do you guys run tests on your flow by testing at home and then be able to calculate how long your tank will last at your ideal full flow ? I get worried about using too much aqua on this setup - any advice much appreciated thanks I advance 
You do need a good flow, for the 32 jet anyway, Gardiners recommend 2.5-3 ltrs per minute, I think thats roughly what I'm using. You do save water in the long run though, there will be a learning curve though.

Latest Posts

Back