Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lead Generation

Jaxh89

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick one, I was wondering if many of you had used Darren's Lead Generation services and if you have how did it go for you?

I've had a small chat with Darren and he seems a good bloke and i do intend on using his services, I was just wanted to see how others have got on.

Cheers

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick one, I was wondering if many of you had used Darren's Lead Generation services and if you have how did it go for you?

I've had a small chat with Darren and he seems a good bloke and i do intend on using his services, I was just wanted to see how others have got on.

Cheers
I need to run the numbers but I recon about half my work has been through Lead gen or related to lead gen (walk ups, recommendations etc were original customer is lead gen). Would highly recommend Green Pro’s service. 

Recommend from me ?? , I had about 60% success rate, I had the usual messers “can you beat £6 pal” ? but the work that has come from being out there in the different areas unbelievable .

Can't you run your own Facebook lead generation ad? What is the difference? 

From my basic research I understand that some professional Lead Generation services may involve working in tandem with a SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) company or similar outfit, I think that this is why extra cost is involved and also where the high level of success comes from.

Latest Posts

Back