Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

ionics hot water stystem

WCF

Help Support WCF:

kevinc250

hi all, I've a hot water stystem for sale, before I pop it on ebay I thought i'd put it on here first, this is for a ionics 700l hot water set up, its run by a webasto diesel heater also included is pre filters and a 40/40 ro inbuilt within the whole stystem- i've never used this as I transfer from an ibc so no idea how or what state it is in tbh, its been sat in the lock up for a while now and needs to be sold so I can free up some space it has the clamps included but does not have that thermopure logo plate on the front but has a blank black plate, i'll try and upload photos when I get a moment i'm asking £800 for it all which is a bargain for something like this,

it will fit in a swb van  such as vivaro or transit as they are a big unit. also has a bracket for a reel to install so it can run out of the side door if needed thanks for looking

hi, sorry to everyone who messaged me regarding this tank and heater etc and for my non replies, had a change of broadband suppliers this week and true to form, virgin made a hash of swapping it over gggrrrr, anyway de-stressed now.

i'll pop over to the lock up tomorrow to free the pump up on the heater as its not been used for a while and fire it up, replace one of the pumps as I  never used it so would probably be stuck on the armature or brushes, pop a new battery on for the new owner and i'll take some photos while I am there.

please bear in mind that this is not a brand spanking new stystem but a used one so age related marks will be there, however these stystems are still regarded as one of the better ones around and cost a small fortune when they are new and the new owner should bear in mind that these are large units so suitable for a swb or lwb van only, not for the renault kangoo guys in all honesty.

having re-homed stystems before and dealt with loads of ten bob millionaires and tyre kickers and if i'm honest have no patience for them anymore so, if you are one of those don't waste my and your time on this, sounds harsh I know but I am sure some of us have been there at some point when they have sold items to nuggets- anyway rant over and i'll post pictures tomorrow, thanks for your patience.

Back