Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Roof tile cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Carts69

Just wondering if virosol is safe to use on roof tiles, think they are slate... can’t quite remember, it’s a new roof & the customer wants the dust cleaned from it because the roofers cut the tiles up there, the rain has failed to clean it, it’s only a low roof that I can reach with my telescopic ladders, will a weak virosol through a back pack be ok to use?

Just wondering if virosol is safe to use on roof tiles, think they are slate... can’t quite remember, it’s a new roof & the customer wants the dust cleaned from it because the roofers cut the tiles up there, the rain has failed to clean it, it’s only a low roof that I can reach with my telescopic ladders, will a weak virosol through a back pack be ok to use?
Yes Virosol will be fine on them but will not remove moss licken or any other heavy biological dirt , if it’s just general dust then a light rub with wfp and tap water will probably remove it 

Yes Virosol will be fine on them but will not remove moss licken or any other heavy biological dirt , if it’s just general dust then a light rub with wfp and tap water will probably remove it 
Yes it’s a new roof, just dust from cutting 

Back