Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Company T Shirts

WCF

Help Support WCF:

BlueClearChoice

Afternoon all. 

Im looking to get some company T shirts printed up. Nothing to special. Just company name and number on them. Does anyone know of anywhere I should go. I’ve looked on vista print already. Just seeing if anyone else got some made up else where. Thanks all. 

Personally I would suggest you visit your local school uniform supplier.

You get to check out the quality of the clothing before buying it, you get to check out the embroidery/printing & also you're supporting a local business at the same time. I did this & received great service.

Again use a local supplier a quick search on FB should find you a company with a good reputation, I have used the same one for well over 5 years now and I wouldn't use anyone else.

Personally I would suggest you visit your local school uniform supplier.

You get to check out the quality of the clothing before buying it, you get to check out the embroidery/printing & also you're supporting a local business at the same time. I did this & received great service.
Exactly what I do ?

We do windows for a local work-wear supplier so got lucky there really.  Usually we go to a local company we 'stumble' across, they are sat there drinking coffee and watching Youtube and you ask for what you want and get 'Yeah, can do but wont be ready for about 3 weeks mate!' 

Ordering off the internet has led to disappointments in quality too. 

I concur with using local suppliers, the small businesses that do school uniforms etc. Not the chain companies.  

Support your local businesses and you never know what they could pass your way. 

Yep, as the other guys have said. Support your local businesses. We're local businesses and we like loyalty. What goes around comes around, or should. ??

Afternoon all. 

Im looking to get some company T shirts printed up. Nothing to special. Just company name and number on them. Does anyone know of anywhere I should go. I’ve looked on vista print already. Just seeing if anyone else got some made up else where. Thanks all. 
I get mine off Ebay

Back