Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New extreme 25 pole advice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jjs window cleaning service

Hi fellow windies...

I am close to purchasing a new Gardiner extreme 25...I currently have an slx 22 and have an slx extension 6 taking my working reach to around 28feet when combined.

I need a new pole as will be employing someone soon so I want an extreme and my employee can use my current slx 22.

Question: is the extreme 25 compatable with my extension 6  (slx)that I use currently. If it is my understanding is that this will mean when I add my extreme to slx extension 6 this should give me a working reach of around 35feet

Question 2: I currently use a uni valve in my slx and its great. I use a swivel head so gardiners twist type shut off valve isn't an option but I read they dont recommend uni valves on extreme poles. Why is this? Does it invalidate warranty? I'm sure lots of you use uni valves with extreme poles was just after some advice before I click "buy"

Thanks in advance ?

Hi fellow windies...

I am close to purchasing a new Gardiner extreme 25...I currently have an slx 22 and have an slx extension 6 taking my working reach to around 28feet when combined.

I need a new pole as will be employing someone soon so I want an extreme and my employee can use my current slx 22.

Question: is the extreme 25 compatable with my extension 6  (slx)that I use currently. If it is my understanding is that this will mean when I add my extreme to slx extension 6 this should give me a working reach of around 35feet

Question 2: I currently use a uni valve in my slx and its great. I use a swivel head so gardiners twist type shut off valve isn't an option but I read they dont recommend uni valves on extreme poles. Why is this? Does it invalidate warranty? I'm sure lots of you use uni valves with extreme poles was just after some advice before I click "buy"

Thanks in advance ?

Hi Jjs

Answer 1 - Yes the current SLX Extension #6 that you have will fit on to the handle of the Xtreme25 - however it will be about 6" shorter than the rest of the sections.

Answer 2 - The Uni-valve can be used with the Xtreme poles - it is the older Aquadapter that we do not recommend using on these poles.

?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back