Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My New GrippaTank Reel is Twisting My Melon

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

After a few problems with the first reel that was sent I eventually received my new reel from @GrippaTANK. Cost was just shy of £300. I must say the reel is very solid and sturdy. The bearings that are used make pulling the hose out a doddle. Also winding in 'can' be a doddle due to the spool running on bearings. There is one fundamental thing wrong with this reel....when you pull the hose out and walk with it in your hand and then you stop walking the hose keeps spinning round the reel causing it to spool round the reel. This reel needs some sort of braking mechanism. I'm having to pull all the loose hose off after each job and then wind it back on the reel so it's nice and tight. Here's some pictures from three jobs I did one after another.

IMG_0489.JPG

IMG_0488.JPG

IMG_0490.JPG

For not much more money you could have got a power up hd brilliant bit of kit just a observation. 

Back