Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

carbon pole supplier/ seller

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Reneh7

I want to get in touch with a supplier off carbon poles. I do have a couple I use and I love them, but I don't know where to buy them in Norway. Can anyone help ?

I have gardiner water fed pole up to 19 m. I mean a carbon pole the old school way. with for washer and squeeze or what its called. I have a supplier in Norway but hes the only one in Norway so I want to find something cheaper. im going to show a picture

I have always called the Porsche of poles. Fiber poles is more like Hyundai .

These is without brand. can anyone help me to get in touch with a supplier? I use Nowas when it comes to gardiner w fed.

im very glad I can wash windows without w fed because its not the revolution I thought it would be. some customers prefer the old way to.

60721533_1211383902366848_5955343348452556800_n.jpg

61171598_408089146411052_5682812228818960384_n.jpg

61450232_617638288718922_2361456251512029184_n.jpg

There's always one smart **** ?
You miss spelled handsome endearing chap ?

can anyone help me to get in touch with a supplier? I use Nowas when it comes to gardiner w fed.
If you want Gardiners then they are your only option. Outside of that you're probably best to email the manufacturers directly. Facelift make good poles too. You can find them on;

www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk

I have gardiner water fed pole up to 19 m. I mean a carbon pole the old school way. with for washer and squeeze or what its called. I have a supplier in Norway but hes the only one in Norway so I want to find something cheaper. im going to show a picture
You could always buy a Carbon fibre Gardiner pole and still do it the old way. You can put a squeegee and applicator on the end of it. 

I recieved an email from a Chinese company that might have what your looking for.

Weihai Xingyun Carbon Fiber Product Co.,Ltd
Address:Tourist Resort Area,Huancui District,Weihai City,Shandong Province,China
Tel: +86-631-5968245

Fax: +86-631-5965293
Mobile: +86-15244019157Skype: janis235Wechat & Whatsapp : +86-15244019157
Email: [email protected]

I don't know them and have not used them but they seem to be manufacturers of carbon fibre things.

Please note I am not endorsing them nor trying to promote them. I am just passing on a possible contact.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure I get you, are you looking to become a supplier of poles?
 I want to buy the poles as shown up in the pictures. They are not sold by nowas. The poles have no branding or name anywhere. Sold by a local. I want to go around him so I get them cheaper. They are expensive 

I want to buy the poles as shown up in the pictures. They are not sold by nowas. The poles have no branding or name anywhere. Sold by a local. I want to go around him so I get them cheaper. They are expensive 
The Chinese will probably be more expensive for 1 then the local supplier are. Looked at buying a camera for gutter cleaning and got a direct quote from the manufacturer and it was 30% more expensive than UK supplier. 

Try Alibaba for Chinese manufacturers. 

Last edited by a moderator:
thx. its real hard to find someone who sells carbon poles In Norway. its nowas and Renholdsbutikken and a few others. They don't sell the one at the pictures which I want. I will change supplier. I don't like change. Thats why I want the same ?

Buying poles direct from China is fraught. You have no idea of quality, configuration. Smaller firms bake tolerances can be dodgy. The clamps? Do you think they’ll be interested in supplying replacements. What happens when you need replacement sections or worse are unhappy with the quality when you receive it? Local taxes/ import costs/ customs etc etc.... be warned, it could end up costing you and your business a lot more than the perceived savings over a local supplier who stands by their products with warranty spare parts replacements on hand as and when you need them.

Back