Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure freedom hose reel

Pjj

Premium Member
Having had a bad experience with pure freedom 5 years ago about buying a 9 kw boiler , I was very reluctant to deal with them again , but I need to replace 4 old free standing hose reels thought I would give there new stainless steel reel a go , I have to say this time there service was very good ordered on the Monday arrived on the Tuesday by lunch time , packaging  was very good the reel could not possibly get damaged a small bit of assembly was needed that took less that 5 muinits and they also supplied an Allan key to attach the handle , the reel is quite heavy but have to say it’s extremely  well made and can see it lasting 10 + years at least . I bought just the one to give it a go and see what it was like , I would go as far as saying that it’s as good as the ionics one that cost twise as much , I will be buying 3 more from pure freedom , and would thoroughly recommend this reel for £154 + vat it’s not it’s not cheap but the quality is second to none . 

2B8EAFDA-9ADB-4E41-AF3F-E7CB4C82D7E1.jpeg

D6D29298-804B-4417-A7AF-160A75A808E4.jpeg

Having had a bad experience with pure freedom 5 years ago about buying a 9 kw boiler , I was very reluctant to deal with them again , but I need to replace 4 old free standing hose reels thought I would give there new stainless steel reel a go , I have to say this time there service was very good ordered on the Monday arrived on the Tuesday by lunch time , packaging  was very good the reel could not possibly get damaged a small bit of assembly was needed that took less that 5 muinits and they also supplied an Allan key to attach the handle , the reel is quite heavy but have to say it’s extremely  well made and can see it lasting 10 + years at least . I bought just the one to give it a go and see what it was like , I would go as far as saying that it’s as good as the ionics one that cost twise as much , I will be buying 3 more from pure freedom , and would thoroughly recommend this reel for £154 + vat it’s not it’s not cheap but the quality is second to none . 

View attachment 16541

View attachment 16542
Glad to hear as I'm just about to get their electric hot water twin stack fitted, when Renault finally send me my new van, ordered end of Jan with an 8-10 week delivery schedule. 

I’ve got this reel in blue with the 100m high viz hose, yes it’s heavy but as you say well made. The drum spindle is fully ball raced as well so lovely to reel it out and so easy to wind back up again. 

We have these reels in all of our vans, they have improved year by year, i bought a reel 7 years ago from Purefreedom and it still gets used everyday , its totally different to the ones now.

Years ago the manifold used to split but they fixed that problem and the build quality is on another level compared to the other hose reels out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you put up some pics when it’s all done mate? I like being nosey 
As soon as Citroen deliver my new van I will do. Ordered van January 31st, estimated delivery date April 18th. Last info from garage, it's in the UK, don't know where, there's been a safety recall so they don't know when I'll get it. 

Told them if I don't get it by first week June they can keep it. 

Back