Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What’s the best pole and squeegee n low cost. ASAP???

Hi, a lot of people use 'Window Cleaning Warehouse' for traditional gear like squeegees, and 'Gardiner Pole Systems' for WFP gear 

The water for WFP needs to be purified before use.

If you're in that much of a rush to find out you would probably be quicker typing it into this thing called google.

Anyway; for a squeegee either get one from screwfix or get a Moerman liquidator.

I'm guessing you mean water-fed pole? If so, lots of people start off with Gardiner CLX's. I got an SLX (one tier up I think) second hand for a good price. Just from my experience a 22-25 ft pole would be best.

Why does this make me think your plan is to WFP the windows and then squeegee them off ?

I’ve already ordered the wfp but mean basic pole too for my fliq. So you’re not exactly right.  This is my fourth round and trying to cover no more ladders

I’ve already ordered the wfp but mean basic pole too for my fliq. So you’re not exactly right.  This is my fourth round and trying to cover no more ladders
Well when you're asking about backpacks and water, think it's fair to assume you're talking about WFP isn't it.

If this is your fourth round then surely you know what traditional pole to get? I had an unger pole with my fliq and it worked for me, still use it very occasionally.

A window cleaner with 4 full rounds doesn't know whether WFP method uses purified water or not ?. Okay mate.

I haven’t got 4 rounds, this’s my fourth because of health reason/s I’ve had to sell. I never used poles because of the ladders I used. I only started up again a couple of months ago nearly so I’ve only got about 40-50 regulars so far. I say 40-50 because from experience I don’t class people as a regular customer until at least the second time I clean them. 

Ive saved for the Moerman Fliq and now the backpack but I need someone like yourself who has experience and knowledge 

Latest Posts

Back