Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Squeegee App. communication

Dabber

Hi

I contacted  Squeegee App team  on 15/5/19 just prior to taking a weeks holiday.Its the first time that I’ve  wanted to put all job schedules back to accommodate the time taken off.I left a voicemail asking for guidance on how to do this, but to date have not received a return call.

On my return from holiday today I emailed Squeegee asking for the same information, still no response at this time.

Anyone else find the lack of communication as frustrating as me.

Cheers

Dabber

Hi

I contacted  Squeegee App team  on 15/5/19 just prior to taking a weeks holiday.Its the first time that I’ve  wanted to put all job schedules back to accommodate the time taken off.I left a voicemail asking for guidance on how to do this, but to date have not received a return call.

On my return from holiday today I emailed Squeegee asking for the same information, still no response at this time.

Cheers

Dabber
Every time I have started chat on the app with them, I seem get response within 24 hours 

Hi

Cheers

Dabber
I always get a reply when using the in app chat. Maybe try that. I had to do the same as you last week. Anyway, here’s some images on how to do it. 

Select ‘Work Planner’ then select the three dots in the right corner. Hit ‘shift job schedule’. Select the date you wanna move it all forward from and then select other options as appropriate. Hope this helps. ?

2DA2C4B5-E020-483F-9428-1E08DE9452BD.jpeg

008688C4-A5C7-49E1-8220-0FAD9A6F4622.jpeg

Hi, they've just answered to be fair and the email was over a bank hols.  I don't think I'll bother with the in app help as I don't seem to get any help when I use that..

Latest Posts

Back