Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Silly applicator tip using Moerman squeegees

mike007

This may seem stupid but here goes.

I use Moerman squeegees and Unger applicator normally. What I do is soak the applicator, get rid of lot of the water, apply a bead of detergent to each side, using my hand ridge slide down the applicator to mix the detergent in slightly, and go to work on the windows using a bottle on a belt to add more water when needed.

Bought a Moerman applicator and did same method....Then changed my method slightly and soaked the Moerman, got rid of lot of excess water, applied the bead of detergent to each side.....and this is it I did not mix it using my ridge hand.

Found the consistency improved when applicating the liquid on the window!!!!!!!!!! Same amount of water and detergent but better consistency result.

I use Moerman squeegees and Unger applicator normally. What I do is soak the applicator, get rid of lot of the water, apply a bead of detergent to each side, using my hand ridge slide down the applicator to mix the detergent in slightly, and go to work on the windows using a bottle on a belt to add more water when needed.

Bought a Moerman applicator and did same method....Then changed my method slightly and soaked the Moerman, got rid of lot of excess water, applied the bead of detergent to each side.....and this is it I did not mix it using my ridge hand.

Found the consistency improved when applicating the liquid on the window!!!!!!!!!! Same amount of water and detergent but better consistency result.
I'll give that a try next week!  Enjoy your BH Weekend

Sorry mate but what a faf about that sounds. 

Dip in bucket and use. Simple. 

when using an applicator either should work (done both), i never rub it in with my hand.

when using the fliq soap on the glass is best, the pad picks up the soap where it contacts glass.

Back